"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" -Anais Nin
A Mother is born. Sometimes Motherhood doesn't look like or happen the way you expected. Supporting Mothers is what I do!
- · Are you feeling sad? Depressed? Angry? Irritable?
- · Are you having difficulty bonding with your baby?
- · Do you feel numb? Have you lost pleasure in the things you once enjoyed?
- · Did you experience a traumatic pregnancy or birth? Are you grieving the birth you didn’t have? Was your baby in the NICU?
- · Are you having panic attacks, racing thoughts, or insomnia?
- · Is/Was postpartum a specifically challenging and overwhelming time?
- · Are you having upsetting and intrusive thoughts that you can’t get out of your mind?
- · Are you worried that you might hurt your baby or yourself?
- Have you experienced a miscarriage, still born, or/and difficulty conceiving?
- · Are you a birthing professional who has experienced secondary trauma, inability to cope with stress, anxiety or depression, difficulty communicating with colleagues?